Our 2 bar LED camping light kit is designed to be a perfect starter kit for those with small setups or who are just starting out with camping. It is also a popular choice for illuminating canopies or toolboxes. With 1,180 lumens total light output (on white setting) and over 12m of high quality plug-and-play cabling, you will have plenty of different options when lighting up your campsite.
Each bar comes with both orange and white LEDs, and using our exclusive tri-colour dimmer switches, you can create three distinct colours of light – cool white, warm white and orange. The cool white light provides maximum brightness, whereas the new warm white setting gives off a light that is almost as bright as cool white, but with a pleasant soothing warmth. It’s perfect for setting a calm, happy mood in your campsite, particularly later at night. Finally, switching to the orange light naturally reduces the presence of bugs by up to 90%, and is particularly useful around food preparation and eating areas.
The dimmer switch comes with removable pole clips so you can attach it to a tent or awning pole, giving you one less thing to worry about misplacing out in the bush.
- NEW Tri-colour dimmers: allows you to select between cool white, warm white and orange light at the touch of a button
- Thicker bar profile for added strength and improved appearance
- Multiple light bar mounting options:
- Inbuilt magnets for attachment to most metal surfaces
- Removable pole clips for easy attachment to tent poles (including non-magnetic aluminium poles)
- Removable diffusers for a wider angle, softer light beam
- Removable end caps make flush mount applications look even better by hiding the join between the cable and the bar end
- Reinforced grommets to prevent wire breakage at light bar ends
- IP68 waterproof rating means the lights are completely watertight (in fact they will run underwater)
- Waterproof locking DC connectors on all cables
- Heavy-duty, double insulated cables to prevent voltage drop, which results in brighter bars
- Minimal heat output, unlike gas lamps
- Low power consumption – can be left on all night without affecting your battery
The Hardkorr guarantee
All Hardkorr products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We stand behind this product with a comprehensive 5-year Australian warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.
|Materials||6063 aluminium alloy housing
UV-resistant epoxy resin filling
|LED type||Genuine OSRAM® SMD5050|
|Max. output||1,180 lumens (white setting)|
|Ingress Protection||IP68 (excl. dimmer)|
|Beam Angle||180 degrees|
|Current Draw||1.2A @ 12V|
|LED Lifespan||50,000+ hours|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, C-Tick|
|2x||48cm LED camp light bars with orange & white LEDs|
|1x||Tri-colour dimmer switches|
|6x||Removable pole clips to suit light bars & dimmer|
|1x||5m power lead with cigarette/merit plug|
|2x||3m 4-pin DC extension cable (orange plugs)|